[CRIU] tty: No reg_d descriptor for id 0xe2

Tycho Andersen tycho.andersen at canonical.com
Mon Jun 27 08:36:10 PDT 2016

On Mon, Jun 27, 2016 at 06:12:16PM +0300, Cyrill Gorcunov wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 27, 2016 at 08:28:37AM -0600, Tycho Andersen wrote:
> > Hi guys,
> >
> > I noticed I'm getting the error in the subject when c/r-ing containers
> > which have been ssh'd into. Has anyone else seen this? Any ideas where
> > to start looking?
>
> Would be interesting to look into dump/restore logs

dump: http://paste.ubuntu.com/17975088/

and restore: http://paste.ubuntu.com/17975097/

I looked into the images themselves, and there really is no entry in
reg-file.img for that tty. I'm trying to figure out why it's not saved
now. Also, the error message is a little weird: in the image, the
corresponding tty_info_id has a PTY type, but the error message is
from the else branch of the is_pty() test, so I'm not sure what's
going on.

Tycho