[CRIU] Checkpoint/Restore LXC container with CRIU on a raspberry pi 2

alex vk avankemp at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 02:18:28 PDT 2016

Indeed, it's a custom Kernel 3.18 I've compiled with all the options
required for LXC and CRIU and I'm using the Ubuntu 16.04 Mate from the
raspberry PI site.
Criu is apparently working correctly, as I'm able to snapshot and restore a
game server application (sauerbraten-server)
Here is the output of lxc-checkconfig :