[CRIU] Kernel Version

Abdullah Yousafzai yousafzai.abdullah at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 00:38:46 PDT 2016

The kernel config file has all the requirements mentioned in CRIU i.e.

CONFIG_CHECKPOINT_RESTORE=y (Checkpoint/restore support)
CONFIG_NAMESPACES=y (Namespaces support)
CONFIG_UTS_NS=y (Namespaces support -> UTS namespace)
CONFIG_IPC_NS=y (Namespaces support -> IPC namespace)
CONFIG_PID_NS=y (Namespaces support -> PID namespaces)
CONFIG_NET_NS=y (Namespaces support -> Network namespace)
CONFIG_FHANDLE=y (Open by fhandle syscalls)
CONFIG_EVENTFD=y (Enable eventfd() system call)
CONFIG_EPOLL=y (Enable eventpoll support)

CONFIG_UNIX_DIAG=y (Unix domain sockets -> UNIX: socket monitoring
interface)
CONFIG_INET_DIAG=y (TCP/IP networking -> INET: socket monitoring interface)
CONFIG_INET_UDP_DIAG=y (TCP/IP networking -> INET: socket monitoring
interface -> UDP: socket monitoring interface)
CONFIG_PACKET_DIAG=y (Packet socket -> Packet: sockets monitoring interface)
CONFIG_NETLINK_DIAG=y (Netlink socket -> Netlink: sockets monitoring
interface)

CONFIG_INOTIFY_USER=y (File systems -> Inotify support for userspace)

Does it would still not work.

Best Regard -- ALLAH Hafiz, May Almighty ALLAH bless you

[image: --]

Abdullah Yousafzai
[image: https://]about.me/yousafzaiabdullah
<https://about.me/yousafzaiabdullah?promo=email_sig>