[CRIU] Newbie Install Question

Ash Clark ashwclark at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 13:11:46 PST 2016

I appear to be a few steps forward…

sudo criu check —ms reveals:

[root at kube-worker01 alarm]# criu check --ms
Warn  (cr-check.c:624): Skipping PTRACE_O_SUSPEND_SECCOMP check
Warn  (cr-check.c:672): Skipping PTRACE_SECCOMP_GET_FILTER checkWarn  (cr-check.c:696): Dirty tracking is OFF. Memory snapshot will not work.
Looks good.

Just concerned that there appears to be an issue wit sec comp and memory snapshot that may hurt further down the line.

Running on a raspberry Pi 2 B+ with arch linux and kubernetes.  Trying to get p.haul to work is the underlying task

Ashley