[CRIU] Newbie Install Question

Ash Clark ashwclark at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 12:38:45 PST 2016

Hi,

Trying to set up CRIU on arch linux / ARMv7 platform.

I have compiled a custom kernel with the noted requirements in the documentation, but when I run criu check, I receive the following:

criu]# criu check
Error (libnetlink.c:37): ERROR -2 reported by netlink (No such file or directory)
Error (libnetlink.c:37): ERROR -2 reported by netlink (No such file or directory)
Error (libnetlink.c:37): ERROR -2 reported by netlink (No such file or directory)
Error (libnetlink.c:37): ERROR -2 reported by netlink (No such file or directory)
Error (cr-check.c:634): Kernel doesn't support PTRACE_O_SUSPEND_SECCOMP
Error (cr-check.c:683): Dumping seccomp filters not supported: Input/output error
Warn  (cr-check.c:696): Dirty tracking is OFF. Memory snapshot will not work.
Error (tun.c:59): Can't check tun support: No such file or directory

If anyone can help, I would be entirely grateful.

Thanks

Ashley