[CRIU] Need Help on Android ARM64

Abdullah Yousafzai yousafzai.abdullah at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 18:39:35 PST 2016

Hello Everybody,

Thank you for your interest now it seems I can sort out this problem with
the help of you peoples.

Christopher, does your version of CRIU on Android was statically linked or
dynamically linked.

Best Regard -- ALLAH Hafiz, May Almighty ALLAH bless you

[image: --]

Abdullah Yousafzai
[image: https://]about.me/yousafzaiabdullah
<https://about.me/yousafzaiabdullah?promo=email_sig>