[CRIU] restore perms on cgroups

Andrew Vagin avagin at virtuozzo.com
Thu Jan 21 19:03:06 PST 2016

On Wed, Jan 20, 2016 at 10:27:32AM -0700, Tycho Andersen wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> While on a bike ride yesterday, it occurred to me that we're not restoring
> permissions on the actual cgroup files as we should be. Here's a set that does
> it.
>
> Thoughts welcome,

Hi Tycho,

The series looks good. I have a question which we should to discuss:

Currently you dump uid and gid for cgroup dirs and props from a host
user namespace. In other places we dump uid and gid from a target user
namespace. Is it ok? Currently if we want to restore a container with
another set of uid and gid mappings, we need to fix them only in
userns.img.

And we will need to fix them for cgroups too, if we add these patches.

Thanks,
Andrew