[CRIU] Need Help on Android ARM64

Abdullah Yousafzai yousafzai.abdullah at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 18:52:16 PST 2016

Compiling CRIU for arm64 is straight and work as piece of cake but I need
it to compile it for android and specifically on ARM64. So for this reason
I have to rewrite the Makefiles to Android.mk in order to be understandable
and in compliance with the android build environment. I only need to
checkpoint user apps and check the behavior on Android any help on breaking
down the existing Makefile and transforming it to Android.mk will be
appreciated.

Thank you

Best Regard -- ALLAH Hafiz, May Almighty ALLAH bless you

[image: --]

Abdullah Yousafzai
[image: https://]about.me/yousafzaiabdullah
<https://about.me/yousafzaiabdullah?promo=email_sig>