[CRIU] Bringin back former syscalls

Cyrill Gorcunov gorcunov at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 08:14:10 PST 2016

On Mon, Feb 22, 2016 at 02:51:09PM +0100, Laurent Dufour wrote:
> On 19/02/2016 17:09, Cyrill Gorcunov wrote:
> > On Fri, Feb 19, 2016 at 09:06:47AM -0700, Tycho Andersen wrote:
> >> Hi Cyrill,
> >>
> >> If this is just for travis (i.e. we don't care about people with
> >> really old libcs as users), you can run travis on trusty now, which
> >> has a libc that isn't from 2012 and hopefully (?) defines SYS_*. See
> >> the attached patch.
> >>

> > Hi Tycho! Yes, for travis mostly.
> > Ack for the patch.
>
> Hi Cyrill,
>
> Is there still a need to support *old* C library ?
> If needed we may force those defines, may be in cr-check.c...

Hi! You know we've got into strange situation -- the distros
we develop on (which are usually latest fedora, or our pcs7)
don't require old libc support, but the environment we're
running tests on seems to require old libc support. I'm
still thinking of how to resolve the situation. Frankly
I would prefer to sit with new distros only bug it might
be not an option :(

I'll ping you once we hit some final solution.