[CRIU] Re-Checkpoint Applications

Abdullah Yousafzai yousafzai.abdullah at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 18:09:46 PST 2016

Hello Guys,

I have another question is it possible to re-checkpoint an application i.e.

1) checkpoint app -> (2) restore it -> (3) than checkpoint again -> (4)
than restore again -> (5) than checkpoint again -> ......

I am trying a pattern like this; but when I restored the application at
step 2 than I cannot find the app to checkpoint again in ps but I find the
criu running (which I am unable to kill/stop).

Note I am using the simplest example (bash script) stated in the CRIU How
Tos.

Please comment on the possibilities and fixes if possible.

Thank you all guys.

Best Regard -- ALLAH Hafiz, May Almighty ALLAH bless you

[image: --]

Abdullah Yousafzai
[image: https://]about.me/yousafzaiabdullah
<https://about.me/yousafzaiabdullah?promo=email_sig>