[CRIU] Question : Reduce Snapshot Size

Thouraya TH thouraya87 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 06:43:43 PST 2016

Hi all;

Please, i have some questions about this case:

I have three lxc containers in my host. I have done, then, the dumping of
these three containers. I have, therefore three repository (criu images)
For my experiments, i have:
The size of the snapshot is 847M (Mega)

So, after the dumping process of these three containers, i have three
directory (images)  of 847M. I'd like to optimise that...

Mes questions:

Are these images are identical ? i think that it depends of the process
running
on each container at the moment of dumping ? that's it ?

Is there already, a solution to store one snapshot in directory and 2 other
directory that contain only the difference ?

Thank you so much for help.
Kind regards.