[CRIU] Need Help on Android ARM64

Abdullah Yousafzai yousafzai.abdullah at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 01:15:58 PST 2016

Hello Christopher,

Prevosuly the kernel was configured. But now,

I am using Android L on Qemu aarch64, with a custom kernel (3.10.0+)
enabled all the pre-requisite kernel config options required for CRIU and
criu is statically compiled. The version of criu is i think 1.8 as I have
clone the git repo on 22nd January.

Now it gives me error like this:

00.026638) Probing sock diag modules
(00.044599) Done probing
(00.044779) ========================================
(00.044854) Dumping processes (pid: 8580)
(00.045001) ========================================
(00.046622) Pagemap is fully functional
(00.047504) Error (kerndat.c:154): Can't stat self map_files 2: No such
file or directory
(00.048080) Unlock network
(00.048421) Unfreezing tasks into 1
(00.048732) Error (cr-dump.c:1578): Dumping FAILED.

Best Regard -- ALLAH Hafiz, May Almighty ALLAH bless you

[image: --]

Abdullah Yousafzai
[image: https://]about.me/yousafzaiabdullah
<https://about.me/yousafzaiabdullah?promo=email_sig>