[CRIU] PID namespace patch -

David Turvene david.turvene at apogee-research.com
Mon Aug 8 12:53:34 PDT 2016

Hi Pavel -

I can't seem to find crns or crns.py in the criu-dev branch.  I searched
for the commit hash and searched the git log.

Additionally, I'm having trouble mounting the psuedo-terminals in a
namespace using bash as the init task. This causes checkpoint to fail with:

(00.034723) Error (files-reg.c:1154): Can't lookup mount=19 for fd=1
path=/dev/pts/0

Dave