[CRIU] Criu on Raspberry pi 2

alex vk avankemp at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 08:49:59 PDT 2016

Working with a 3.18 Kernel if fine for me for the moment. I'd love to help
you on that, but that's definitely out of my competencies :)
I was just wondering if for example last versions of LXC or p.Haul would
work on Pi 2 with a 3.18 Kernel ?
Anyway thanks a lot for your help !
Alex
(the kernel 3.18 from raspberry official github is indeed working)