[CRIU] [RFC 0/2] tty small fixes

Dmitry Safonov dsafonov at virtuozzo.com
Wed Apr 27 10:10:52 PDT 2016

In the second patch I add serial tty driver.
That's for devices like RPI or other boards, to which one connects
with serial cable. On those boards C/R for processes now work only
if you login with ssh, but not in case if you use serial cable.
That's bad, as I don't always connect my boards to LAN and get to
them through network.
That's also valid for qemu VMs.
I was bored to set a virtual bridge or VTE or anything just to
test if criu works on qemu-system-aarch64, so I fixed C/R with
serial line attached to /dev/ttyAMA0

Dmitry Safonov (2):
  tty: fix /dev/tty{1,63} minor number
  tty: add serial driver & popular serial majors

 criu/include/tty.h |  4 ++++
 criu/tty.c         | 14 +++++++++++++-
 images/tty.proto   |  1 +

2.8.0