[CRIU] p. haul pycriu problem

Sharmin Sultana Sheuly sharmin.sultana.sheuly90 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 06:30:04 PDT 2016

Hi
I was trying migrating docker container following website:
https://github.com/xemul/p.haul/blob/master/test/docker/HOWTO
However it returns: ImportError: No module named pycriu
for installing criu I installed additional libraries and I followed the
below steps:
1. git clone https://github.com/xemul/criu
2. cd criu
3. make install
It did not returned any error. And I checked it with criu check command ,
which returned looks good. that implies it is installed correctly.
I dont know where the problem lies. AT the time of migration it still
returns
ImportError: No module named pycriu
I was folowing the wbsite
https://github.com/xemul/p.haul/blob/master/test/docker/HOWTO , where I did
not do the below steps as I don t understand them. Is this the problem?
* Make _local_ directory for service ($csdir)
* Start CRIU service by root user
ote that this step is mandatory. Although runC will start criu in swrk
mode, p.haul needs to connect to criu service for validating CPU.
# criu service -o $csdir/log -v4 --daemon