[CRIU] Criu docker problem

Sharmin Sultana Sheuly sharmin.sultana.sheuly90 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 07:50:24 PDT 2016

Hi
I wanted to enable checkpoint restore feature in docker. At first I
installed docker from docker website which has
Docker server version:1.10.3
Docker client version:1.10.3

then I built docker and criu from below website using the binary files.
https://github.com/boucher/docker/releases/tag/v1.10_2-16-16-experimentalo

The execution of  binary file showed the output of *docker --help* command
with restore and checkpoint feaature in it.
However, when I ran docker command *docker restore --help* and docker
--help , none of them showed existence of command checkpoint and restore.
did I missed anything?
Please help me, its very important. Looking forward to hear from you.
Best Regards
Sharmin