[CRIU] [Announce] CRIU 2.1 (Steel Lapwing)

Pavel Emelyanov xemul at virtuozzo.com
Mon Apr 11 01:40:56 PDT 2016

Hello everyone

The 2.1 is out with what's been in the master branch by today. Lot's of bug-fixes, several
new features (including awesome criu check) and a couple of improvements and deprecations.
And a just-for-fun thing -- I've started filling the unused VERSION_NAME field with birds.

The criu-dev branch is re-based on master and pushed out. It was forced push, so just git
pull the branch won't work, use fetch + rebase. If I've lost anything while rebasing, just
let me know (hopefully I haven't).

The full changelog is https://criu.org/Download/criu/2.1
The sources tarbal is https://download.openvz.org/criu/criu-2.1.tar.bz2

Have fun!