[CRIU] Error dumping Android emulator: Name resolved on unconnected socker

Julian Andres Klode jak at jak-linux.org
Mon Sep 28 05:04:30 PDT 2015

On Thu, Sep 24, 2015 at 09:49:55PM +0300, Pavel Emelyanov wrote:
> But you've also mentioned, that you saw some issue regarding "can't handle shutdown
> socket", can you elaborate on this? When did you see this and can I see logs for
> this too? I'm almost sure these two problems are tightly connected :)

I have not been able to repoduce the issue in the about 100 runs during
the weekend, so I suppose they are not related.

If I manage to find such problems again, I'll let you know.

--
Julian Andres Klode  - Debian Developer, Ubuntu Member

See http://wiki.debian.org/JulianAndresKlode and http://jak-linux.org/.

Be friendly, do not top-post, and follow RFC 1855 "Netiquette".
    - If you don't I might ignore you.