[CRIU] Error dumping Android emulator: Name resolved on unconnected socker

Julian Andres Klode jak at jak-linux.org
Thu Sep 24 09:10:09 PDT 2015

On Thu, Sep 24, 2015 at 07:06:42PM +0300, Pavel Emelyanov wrote:
> On 09/24/2015 05:08 PM, Julian Andres Klode wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > while dumping an Android emulator, I always receive the following
> > errors:
> >
> > (00.014220) Error (sk-inet.c:188): Name resolved on unconnected socket
>
> Oh! Do you receive it every single time you try to dump? Or just quite often?
> And which version of criu do you use?

Always. Which I suppose is great because every other instance I've read
of before was supposedly a race.

> > I am attaching
> > * the log file (dump.log)
> > * the lsof output of the to be dumped process (lsof.log)
> > * the ss -f output (ss-f.log)
>
> No attachments in the e-mail :\

Sorry, attached now.

I also subscribed now, to avoid the list admin overhead.
--
Julian Andres Klode  - Debian Developer, Ubuntu Member

See http://wiki.debian.org/JulianAndresKlode and http://jak-linux.org/.

Be friendly, do not top-post, and follow RFC 1855 "Netiquette".
    - If you don't I might ignore you.