[CRIU] Can’t pause restored containers (no entry in /sys/fs/cgroup/freezer/docker/ )

Francisco Tolmasky tolmasky at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 14:42:17 PDT 2015

It seems that when I restore from a checkpoint, no entry is placed
in /sys/fs/cgroup/freezer/docker/, which leads to me not being able to
pause the container. I’ve seen some cgroup commits going by here, is this
related/already being addressed?

BTW, I’ve tried first making a container, then restoring into it to try to
get my freezer entry, but restore is crashing for an unrelated reason when
I do that (we’ve only ever restored from start in our use case so not sure
at all what that is about).

Thanks,

Francisco

--