[CRIU] Losing logs after second restore?

Francisco Tolmasky tolmasky at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 22:24:17 PDT 2015

So apparently node hates this (and it is expected behavior for it to
through an error when its truncated: https://www.npmjs.com/package/epipebomb
). I am very unfamiliar with this, can yu explain why criu opens files with
O_TRUNC flags (and what would happen if we changed that?).

Thanks,

Francisco

--
Francisco Tolmasky