[CRIU] CRIU restored Docker IP address

Rohit Upadhyaya rohitju at cmu.edu
Thu Oct 22 15:34:30 PDT 2015

Hi,

I searched a bit on the CRIU archives and could find only one thread with a
similar problem:
https://lists.openvz.org/pipermail/criu/2015-April/020192.html .How would
one use netns to connect a client to a restored container? I'm basically
trying to reconnect to a server running on a restored Docker container and
am kind of stuck on the IP issue.

Thanks,
Rohit