[CRIU] p.haul web-gui

Pavel Emelyanov xemul at parallels.com
Mon Oct 19 01:43:54 PDT 2015

On 10/16/2015 11:16 AM, Adrian Reber wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 15, 2015 at 12:31:46PM +0300, Pavel Emelyanov wrote:
>> On 10/15/2015 12:56 AM, Nikita Spiridonov wrote:
>>> As for me, phaul package (phaul directory inside p.haul repository) is not a proper place
>>> for procs.py, p_haul_web_gui.py and such logic. If web gui will be added it would be great
>>> to separate it completely from p.haul primary logic.
>>
>> Let's try to put the whole web stuff into web-gui dir first. Since scanning proc for process
>> tree is essential part of it, it can safely sit in there too.
>
> Please have a look at:
>
> https://github.com/adrianreber/p.haul/tree/criu-gui-2

Looks OK, thanks :) I have only two comments:

1. Is it strictly required to have static/ directory in the root one?
   Can we have it in the webgiu/ as subdir?

2. The patch "spawn multiple service threads" makes sense even w/o the
   webgui thing, doesn't it? So that we could start service one and
   let it accept new connections infinitely.