[CRIU] lxc-checkpoint restore failed

Tycho Andersen tycho.andersen at canonical.com
Thu Oct 15 11:10:10 PDT 2015

On Thu, Oct 15, 2015 at 08:37:02PM +0800, Jason Lee wrote:
> In this server,I only run the latest version LXC and CRIU. There are no any
> my own applications
> using socket in LXC(maybe sshd or dhclient?).My distribution linux is
> debian 8
> so I don't know which applications use SOCK_PACKET ...

If you look to see which pid (crit show fdinfo-$pid.img) has an fd
info with the id 61 (your SOCK_PACKET socket), you can get the command
name from core.img (crit show core-$pid.img | grep comm). I'd be
curious to know what application this is, because it if is something
like systemd, it will come downstream to ubuntu and we'll need to fix
this soon :)

Tycho