[CRIU] p.haul web-gui

Adrian Reber adrian at lisas.de
Wed Oct 14 12:23:44 PDT 2015

On Wed, Oct 14, 2015 at 03:02:03PM +0300, Pavel Emelyanov wrote:
> > I have integrated an existing criu web-gui
> >
> >  https://github.com/ThomasJClark/criu-gui-demo
>
> Interesting :)
>
> > into p.haul. The above mentioned criu web-gui was re-implementing many
> > things p.haul already does and therefore I thought it might be
> > interesting. The web-gui shows the process trees from two systems and
> > the user can drag-and-drop a process from one system to another and
> > p.haul will migrate the process in the background. This was of course
> > before the stand-alone mode was removed ;-)
> >
> > The current code is here:
> >
> >  https://github.com/adrianreber/p.haul
> >
> > Before integrating this further into p.haul-wrap I wanted to ask if this
> > a feature which would be interesting to integrate into p.haul.
>
> Yes I think :) If it sits completely aside the rest of the code,
> I'd consider this as a nice web-giu extension :)

My current integration has the code in separate files (and directories)
and only a command-line option integrated into p.haul to use the code if
requested from the user. I will then submit this for review.

One more question I cherry-picked all the commits (33) from the original
repository into p.haul to keep the history. Would you prefer a single
commit for the p.haul import or all the patches I cherry-picked?

		Adrian