[CRIU] ./p.haul-service can not be started

Nikita Spiridonov nspiridonov at odin.com
Tue Oct 13 01:28:16 PDT 2015

On Tue, 2015-10-13 at 00:05 -0400, Hui Kang wrote:
> Hi,
> I checked out the latest p.haul code and find that the p.haul server
> command does not work.
>
> [ ] l# ./p.haul-service
>
> usage: Process HAULer service server [-h] --fdrpc FDRPC --fdmem FDMEM --fdfs
>
>                                      FDFS [--log-file LOG_FILE]
>
> Process HAULer service server: error: argument --fdrpc is required
>
> Is there any document about these changes or how to use it? Thanks.
>
> - Hui

For now there is only comments about usage in p.haul and p.haul-wrap,
you can read it. Comments describe new p.haul usage semantics, including
standalone mode. Documentation will be updated later.

briefly, p.haul/p.haul-service can work only over existing connections
at the present moment, you can use p.haul-wrap helper script that
establish required connections. Usage example:

# run service
$ p.haul-wrap service
# run client
$ p.haul-wrap client 10.0.0.1 vz 100

One more notice, p.haul-wrap in service mode can process only single
p.haul run at the present moment, it will be fixed in a few days.