[CRIU] Building PIE/PIC objects separately

Cyrill Gorcunov gorcunov at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 03:07:17 PDT 2015

On Thu, Oct 08, 2015 at 12:55:21PM +0300, Pavel Emelyanov wrote:

> > Also, iirc Pavel has not be voting for two builds so we need to
> > hear his opinion first. Pavel?
>
> What I'd love to see is -- tuned Makefile-s that build needed shared
> code twice, please :)

Oh, guys, having tuned up our make engine would of course be a great
thing to have, but I fear at moment I can't help with it due to
lack of time :/ That said may we wait for a week or so, I hope
to finish all the urgent tasks by and try to resolve this problem
(if Laurent won't manage to deal with our clumsy make engine earlier)?