[CRIU] INFO openvz

Walter Lin walterl at ena-il.cn
Fri Nov 27 01:21:44 PST 2015

Dear Sir/Madam,
We are a service agency for registering domain names. Our center received an application from Haike Miles International Ltd. today. They applied for the registration of openvz as their Brand Name and some top-level domain names. But we found the main body of domain names is same as your used name. We are not sure about the relationship between you and them.
Now, we are processing this application. Our center needs to confirm whether this company is authorized by your company. If so, we will continue the next step of registration. If not, please let me know as soon as possible in order that our center can deal with this problem timely. We await your prompt reply.
Best Regards
Walter Lin
Tel:+86-(0)551 6349 1191
Fax:+86-(0)551 6349 1192
Tuogui Building,No.97,Shengli Road,Hefei China