[CRIU] c/r of ipv6 addresses and link-local binds

Pavel Emelyanov xemul at parallels.com
Tue Nov 24 03:11:18 PST 2015

On 11/23/2015 11:55 PM, Tycho Andersen wrote:
> Hi Pavel,
>
> I know the feature freeze is happening now so I'm not sure what you want to do

:) I'd prefer merging this (once we all agree on the patches) into 1.9.

> with these patches (or really just 3 and 4, those are the interesting ones).
> They're technically "bugs" since we can't c/r some LXC containers without them,
> but they're basically new feature implementations as well. I don't think it's
> mission critical for us to get these into 1.8, since we can get 1.9 into
> xenial, but it would be nice to have.

Well, it looks like the release process we've chosen is not 100% convenient
for all. Today I've got a "problem report" from Virtuozzo guys :) So probably
I'll bring the discussion about whether we want to change something after
1.8.