[CRIU] HA: alternate implementation of --ext-unix-sk

Artem Kuzmitskiy artem.kuzmitskiy at lge.com
Mon Nov 9 22:21:46 PST 2015

Hi Tycho,

As a whole I agreed with you, but it's was done for next reason, currently we can use only "inherit" functionality for restore and "restorer" should make a new IPC channels on user code side .
It's means that restorer should control how many channels he has and how many new channels he should make for successful restoration.

Best regards,
Artem Kuzmitskiy
LG Russia R&D Lab, St.-Petersburg