[CRIU] p.haul and cpuinfo

Adrian Reber adrian at lisas.de
Mon Nov 2 08:15:53 PST 2015

Some CRIU supported architectures (all except x86) have not really
implemented the dump cpuinfo functionality. Running criu cpuinfo dump on
one of those arches returns 161 and that seems to break p.haul.

The problem seems to come from cpuinfo_dump() and cpuinfo_check() which
return -ENOTSUP. Which is correct as it is not implemented. I can work
around this in p.haul by using the parameter '--force' but I would
rather see this fixed correctly.

Should this be fixed in cpuinfo_dump()/cpuinfo_check(), cr-service.c or
in p.haul?

		Adrian