[CRIU] Dumping Process of a LXC container

Thouraya TH thouraya87 at gmail.com
Tue May 19 07:42:08 PDT 2015

Thanks a lot for answer.

i have used the '-v' option. Here is some lines of dump.log

http://pastie.org/private/60jhklqy2dzdrbxzo7akmg#3

in the first terminal : i run the dumping script. it does the dumping
process at the beginning but when i access to the repository of checkpoint
file in a second terminal, then the checkpoint failed !!
i can't understand the problem..

Best Regards.