[CRIU] 1.5.1

Pavel Emelyanov xemul at parallels.com
Mon Mar 30 02:23:26 PDT 2015

Hi,

While discussing C/R for libcontainer it turned out [1] that using
not unofficial swrk mode [2] is extremely useful. But, we need one
more "fix" to the API to make C/R usable. At the same time Oleg from
RedHat has recently fixed the way CRIU prepared sigframe not to crash
on the next kernel.

Both, swrk fix and sigframe fix, will be needed before we releast 1.6
in the beginning of June, so it looks like we need 1.5.1.

Having said that, in 1.5.1 I will put the swrk fix from Andrey and
sigrame fix from Oleg. If you have ideas what else should be there,
let me know.

-- Pavel

[1] https://github.com/docker/libcontainer/pull/486
[2] http://criu.org/RPC#SWRK_mode