[CRIU] Fwd: Criu Restore Error

Priyanka Naik prnk.nk1 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 09:25:15 PDT 2015

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Priyanka Naik <prnk.nk1 at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Mar 25, 2015 at 9:54 PM
Subject: Re: [CRIU] Criu Restore Error
To: Christopher Covington <cov at codeaurora.org>

I got these errors after running following command :

root at priyanka-Lenovo-G510:/usr/bin# qemu-system-x86_64 -m 1024 -s -hda
vdisk.img -kernel /usr/src/linux-3.17.6/arch/x86_64/boot/bzImage -initrd
/home/priyanka/tmp2/newinitrd.img -append "root=/dev/sda10" -name myguest
-device virtio-serial -chardev socket,path=/tmp/foo,server,nowait,id=foo
-device virtserialport,chardev=foo,name=org.fedoraproject.port.0 -fsdev
local,security_model=passthrough,id=fsdev0,path=/tmp/share -device
virtio-9p-pci,id=fs0,fsdev=fsdev0,mount_tag=hostshare

qemu-system-x86_64: -device
virtio-9p-pci,id=fs0,fsdev=fsdev0,mount_tag=hostshare: Virtio-9p Failed to
initialize fs-driver with id:fsdev0 and export path:/tmp/share

qemu-system-x86_64: -device
virtio-9p-pci,id=fs0,fsdev=fsdev0,mount_tag=hostshare: Device
initialization failed.

qemu-system-x86_64: -device
virtio-9p-pci,id=fs0,fsdev=fsdev0,mount_tag=hostshare: Device
'virtio-9p-pci' could not be initialized