[CRIU] Criu Restore Error

Priyanka Naik prnk.nk1 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 20:16:00 PDT 2015

This what I m running to mount the vdisk.img file

root at priyanka-Lenovo-G510:~# modprobe nbd max_parts=8
root at priyanka-Lenovo-G510:~# qemu-nbd -c /dev/nbd0 /usr/bin/vdisk.img
root at priyanka-Lenovo-G510:~# partprobe /dev/nbd0
Error: Error informing the kernel about modifications to partition
/dev/nbd0p1 -- Invalid argument.  This means Linux won't know about any
changes you made to /dev/nbd0p1 until you reboot -- so you shouldn't mount
it or use it in any way before rebooting.
Error: Failed to add partition 1 (Invalid argument)

I hava attached the vdisk.img and 3444.tgz file which contains dumped files
related to process having PID 3444.

Since the initrd image through which I m booting my guest is big, so I will
try uploading it on drive and share it with u.