[CRIU] Parasite: can't allocate memory for parasite blob

Kuprieiev Ruslan rkuprieiev at cloudlinux.com
Tue Mar 10 08:28:16 PDT 2015

So, after disabling selinux, this error disappears, though httpd still
can't be dumped because of

Error (cr-dump.c:397): Task 1272 with SysVIPC shmem map @7f04c3b2c000
doesn't live in IPC ns
Error (cr-dump.c:1675): Dump mappings (pid: 1272) failed with -1
Error (cr-dump.c:1979): Dumping FAILED.

Though, litespeed php process is dumped successfully.

I've created a wiki page to describe two problems and workarounds I
discovered. See [1]

[1] http://criu.org/Apache

Thanks,
Ruslan