[CRIU] "openvz"

Aaron Zhang aaronz at datatech.org.cn
Tue Jun 23 01:00:15 PDT 2015

Dear sir or madam,
We are an agency engaging in registering brand and domain names. Today, Our center received an application from Gaday Int'l Limited and they apply to register openvz as their brand name and some top-level domain names. We found the name is same as your used name. I don't know whether or not you have authorized them.
We are dealing with the application and we need to confirm whether you have authorized them? Let me know quickly in order to solve this promptly. Looking forward to your reply.
Best regards,
Aaron Zhang
Tel: 86 551 634 911 91
Fax: 86 551 634 911 92
Address:No.60 Wangjiang East Road Hefei AnHui P.R.China