[CRIU] Live migration of LXC containers using Criu?

Divjyot sethi dsethi at princeton.edu
Fri Jun 5 11:17:58 PDT 2015

I see -- thanks. Can you please let me know what change should I
specifically make in the p.haul code to make this work? Asking this as I am
trying to replicate your setup where you were able to live migrate OpenVZ
containers on fedora (I am following:
https://github.com/xemul/p.haul/wiki/Live-migrating-OVZ-mainstream-container).
Thanks for the help!