[CRIU] Live migration of LXC containers using Criu?

Divjyot sethi dsethi at princeton.edu
Wed Jun 3 18:45:05 PDT 2015

Hey Pavel,
After a bit of a hiatus, I finally got around to istalling everything on my
machines and am now trying to live migrate OpenVZ containers running CentOS
with p.haul. I however get an error at CRIU dump stage -- log file says
"Error (sk-unix.c:222): Unix socket 0x6893 without peer 0xc5b". Any
thoughts on this issue?

Thanks,
Divjyot