[CRIU] docker restore regression

Ross Boucher rboucher at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 11:44:34 PDT 2015

I've been testing the latest docker checkpoint/restore code (rebased on
current docker, which is changing rapidly) and have found a regression I
don't quite understand yet. I thought perhaps someone might have some
ideas. Here are two restore logs:

https://gist.github.com/boucher/1cdb49afdc6bb252686c

The first is from a failure, the second a success. The difference is that
in the not working case, I'm checkpointing one container and restoring into
a different new container. This used to work. I seem to be passing the
mount point correctly, but for some reason, criu thinks that the path
doesn't exist. Any ideas?