[CRIU] failure dumping nginx in docker container

Ross Boucher rboucher at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 09:45:09 PDT 2015

Yes, thanks for your patch Andrew. Cyrill, here are two sets of
dump/restore logs. The one's titled "working" are with Andrew's patch, the
one's titled "not-working" are from master (as of yesterday).

https://gist.github.com/boucher/3bcb9f0c98d05a819974

(even though it says "not-working.dump" the dump part works just fine, its
only the restore that fails)

These were produced by building docker with criu support and running the
container with the default command from the "nginx" image.

-Ross