[CRIU] Restore failed. Exit code: 43

Paschalis Mpeis paschalis.mpeis at ed.ac.uk
Mon Jan 26 09:05:27 PST 2015

My initial thought was to fork the initial process, so as to exploit the
copy-on-write fork implementation on Linux.

Then the forked process will call the function, and the parent will make
the dump, by providing the PID of its child.

How does this sound to you? I don't know if its feasible, I 'll just try to
give it a shot!

I 'll also have a chat about it with my research advisors, and get back to
you!

Cheers,
Paschalis