[CRIU] Restore failed. Exit code: 43

Paschalis Mpeis paschalis.mpeis at ed.ac.uk
Mon Jan 19 11:31:45 PST 2015

I am trying to capture, and replay a simple benchmark application.
The application accepts as a command line argument (CLA) an integer value
to denote whether we are capturing or restoring.

On both capture and restore, I run the CRIU initialisation staff (provide
folder for images, etc).

I first run the application with the capture integer value. I set the
leave_running option to true, I do the capture, which seems successful, and
then the application continues execution and finishes.

Then, I want to replay the application, from the point it was checkpointed.
So I run again the application, and I pass as a CLA the restore integer
value. For this case, the application simply initialises CRIU, and then
tries to restore from the existing images.

I get the following error:
" `- FAIL (exit 43)"

You can find attached the dump.log and restore.log.

Thanks in advance,
Paschalis