[CRIU] docker_cr.sh, error on dump

Saied Kazemi saied at google.com
Wed Jan 7 21:27:58 PST 2015

Hello JF,

The error message in dump.log tells us that CRIU was trying to look up
a file by its mount id (74) but couldn't find it.  Since there is no
entry in the mount tree as printed in dump.log, I am not sure where it
got 74 from.  Does this happen every time?  What distro are you using?

You can specify -v when you run docker_cr.sh to enable the verbose
mode to see the actual CRIU command line that it invokes.  Also, once
you have created the container, save its /proc/<pid>/mountinfo before
checkpointing to compare with the mount tree as logged in the dump.log
file (they should match).

Sorry can't tell more at this point.

--Saied