[CRIU] Porting CRIU to Android

钟刊 20095487 at cqu.edu.cn
Fri Feb 27 18:53:52 PST 2015

I have cross-compiled the CRIU project and solved all the dynamic link libraries. Therefore, it can run in Android. So I log in my rooted Android device use adb shell, and type criu check, the result seems not good, it reports:

Error (namespaces.c:279): Can't readlink ns link: Invalid argument
Error (namespaces.c:447): Can't make netns id

 So my question is that does CRIU supports Android now, since there are some difference between Linux kernel and Android kernel. If it does not supports Android, I want to porting CRIU to Android OS as I really interest in it.