[CRIU] Live migration failure with mistmatch sid/pgid

Nam Ninh namninh at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 06:45:44 PST 2015

Hi,

I follow the instructions at this link to do the live migration of Single
Loop application
http://criu.org/Live_migration

and get the following error when I try to restore on a destination target:

root at 128:~# criu restore -d --images-dir /tmp/images
  1545: Error (cr-restore.c:1258): Requested sid 965 doesn't match
inherited 1260
  1378: Error (cr-restore.c:1185): 1545 exited, status=1

When I apply this patch, the migration works fine:
https://lists.openvz.org/pipermail/criu/2012-April/002291.html

I am using CRIU version 1.4 and kernel 3.14. Would you please tell me if I
miss anything?

Thanks,
Nam