[CRIU] Migration and Restart of http://criu.org/Simple_loop

Thouraya TH thouraya87 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 01:42:54 PST 2015

Hello,

I have done the same steps on another nodes and the process restarts well :)

*Source:*
root at g-71:/home# cd  /sys/fs/cgroup
root at g-71:/sys/fs/cgroup# ls
cgmanager  systemd

*Destination: *
root at g-91:/home/imgDir# cd  /sys/fs/cgroup
root at g-91:/sys/fs/cgroup# ls
cgmanager  systemd

i'd like to redirect the result of test.sh in a file (./test.sh >
results.txt), then dumping process on the source, sending imgDir to the
destination
i ask if i had to send the file results.txt to the destination or not ?

Thanks a lot.
Best Regards.