[CRIU] CRIU @Plumbers

Saied Kazemi saied at google.com
Mon Feb 2 11:19:43 PST 2015

Given the wide spectrum of CRIU use cases, I am also in favor of organizing
a separate track for it.

To that end, I can present and do a live demo of how CRIU was used to
provide native Docker container checkpoint and restore.  This can be a full
presentation by itself or combined with another presentation.

A minor nit: for consistency, can we call it checkpoint/restore instead of
checkpoint/restart?

--Saied

On Mon, Feb 2, 2015 at 9:06 AM, Tycho Andersen <tycho.andersen at canonical.com