[CRIU] [RFC] Future CRIU releases

Saied Kazemi saied at google.com
Thu Dec 17 10:18:54 PST 2015

I also agree that having fixed dates for stable releases is good and we
should continue doing it.

Regarding faster access to newly implemented features, how about a separate
"channel" called beta or dev that releases weekly (or at will)?  New
features are introduced in this channel and, after they've been qualified
for a few weeks, move to the stable channel.  This is like what OS distros
such as CoreOS do (they actually have three channels: alpha, beta, stable;
visit https://coreos.com/releases/).

--Saied